- CRS, ABR
Broker Assoc | Relo Specialist
- License #:
As a life-long resident of Austin and a 38 year veteran of real estate, I have the capability of handling a very diverse clientele. I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in the Austin area and surrounding communities. I am comfortable with finding anything from condos for university students, homes for first time buyers, good investments for people relocating for the third or fourth time, to retirees looking for quiet security. I've searched from Georgetown to Dripping Springs to find just the right home. I understand that each customer has different needs and requires different care and that communication and being a good listener are of great importance. I am eager to serve you. Give me a call and tell me what's on your mind. I'm always listening at 512-750-2950.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! Being a life-long resident of Austin gives me a wealth of knowledge. I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast
- International President's Elite-awarded to top 1% of sales associates nationwide: 1991,1997, 2000,2002,2004-2007,2014,2015,2016
- International President's Circle-awarded to top 2% of sales associates nationwide: 1991-1996,2001,2003,2008-2013.
- NAR's Omega Tau Rho Medallion of Service 2002.
- Austin Board of Realtors Salesperson of the Year 1991 and 2010.
- Preserving the Trust Award-Exemplary customer service company wide 1997.
- Awarded Realtor of The Year 2001, 2011 and 2017 by Austin Board of Realtors.
- Ranked in the Top 20 Realtors by Austin Business Journal 8 of 12 years.
- Platinum Top 50 Agent Member 2012 - 2017.
- #1-Individual Production Coldwell Banker Austin-1990,1991,1995,2004,2007.
- #2-Individual Production Coldwell Banker Austin-1992,1994,1996,2006,2009,2014,2015
- #3-Individual Production Coldwell Banker Austin-1993,1997,2005,2010.